The uniqueness of Inna Savenko’s works lies in the energy which is felt next to them. They bring pleasure both to the eyes and the soul. “I have two passions: painting and spiritual development. I have been painting since childhood, and I’ve been doing it professionally since my youth.
I studied decorative art at university. I was fortunate enough to study a course which included not only the classical drawing and painting classes, but also many decorative techniques. This is how I became a truly versatile artist who masters a variety of materials and can combine them.
I like to move from one technique to another, compare their expressive abilities and sometimes synthesize them into something new. Today I master the techniques of drawing, oil painting, acrylic, watercolors, dry pastel, batik, resin art and some types of sculpture. I also tried myself in jewelry and decoration, and I’m not going to stop there. I am inspired by the image of Dali, who did not put himself in the framework of one technique, because learning the world through different faces of art is much more interesting.
Speaking of self-development, I stepped on this path consciously when I turned 29, although I have been looking for it intuitively all my life”.
In 2016 the young artist takes the path of exploring the needs of the human soul and the secret of a happy life.
Having studied the practical experience of many cultures, for example, yoga, meditation, Taoist practices, qigong, Slavic practices, cosmoenergetics and much more, Inna brought this philosophy into her works.
“I have always felt I can bring happiness to people through my creativity.
I have always tried to work in a good mood. And now I know how it works.
I realize the state I have while creating my works is imprinted in my paintings forever and they radiate it into the world.
Every time while working at my painting, I dream it will become a talisman for the house, which will bring peace and love to the owner.
Before work I always immerse myself in a state of goodness and love.
Harmonizing music helps me in my work.
And people feel it. They spend hours in my gallery and say they don’t want to leave. One day I decided to conduct a survey among gallery visitors to find out how my works make them feel. The most popular answers were “happiness” and “serenity”. I find the meaning of my work in the opportunity to convey the state of love and joy to the viewer.
If God gave my eyes the opportunity to notice beauty where someone would pass by, if He gifted my hands the ability to transfer it to the canvas, then perhaps I can shift people’s attention to the beauty around us.
After all, it is known that where there is attention, there is energy, and therefore there is development.
I want to multiply the beauty and harmony in the world”.
Kyiv National University of Arts & Culture
• All-Ukrainian art exhibition in gallery of National Union of Artists of Ukraine, Dnipro, Oct.2021
• International online art exhibition “Under the sign of creation” Odessa Regional Peace Council, January 2021
• “Melody of the soul -2020 “(group) Art gallery of M.R.I.P.P.E., Desember 2020
• Personal “Harmony of color”, Art gallery of modern fine arts (F.U.G. named after Mykola Arkas of the Mykolaiv city council) November 2020
• Personal “Taste of Life”, Art Space Gallery (Riviera), August 2020
• “State”, Mykolaiv Municipal Exhibition Hall, February 2018
• Collective Charitable Exhibition “Give Life”, Mykolaiv Municipal Exhibition Hall , November 2017
• All-Ukrainian exibition “Picturesque Ukraine” National Union of Artists of Ukraine, May 2017
• “Novel on a Palette” collective art exhibition within the framework of the charity art festival “Ukrainian Seasons of Peace”, Odessa Museum of History and Local Lore “, January 2017
• Collective “Kinburn – my love”, Mykolaiv regional museum named after Vereshchagin, November 2017
• Collective youth exhibition in the gallery of the Mykolaiv Union of Artists, May 2017
• Collective exhibition at the Odessa Literary Museum organized by the Queen’s Katharine Academy of Arts, November 2016
• All-Ukrainian art exhibition dedicated to the 25th anniversary of Independence of Ukraine, National Union of Artists of Ukraine, August 2016
• Collective exhibition for Valentine’s Day, Mykolaiv Municipal Exhibition Hall, February 2016
• “Melody of the Soul -2015” (group) Art gallery of M.R.I.P.P.E., December 2015
• Collective exhibition dedicated to the Mykolayiv City Day , Mykolaiv Municipal Exhibition Hall, September 2013
• Collective exhibition dedicated to the Mykolayiv City Day , Mykolaiv Municipal Exhibition Hall, September 2012
• Collective exhibition dedicated to the Mykolayiv City Day , Mykolaiv Municipal Exhibition Hall, September 2011
• Collective exhibition of student works of Kyiv National University of Culture and Arts, May 2008